Friday, August 13, 2010

Choices Choices

I've been looking through food blogs looking for recipes that interest me so I can get started on my next 'project', and I discovered that I prefer classic desserts to complicated-sounding ones (mascarpone-brownie-cheesecake-cupcake?) and I also don't like those that need a lot of fussing over. Needs a thermometer? Needs 10 different pans? I'd rather just buy them at a confectionery ya ;)

I've bookmarked several links and so far I've got three contenders:
  1. Portuguese egg tarts (I can use the leftover Betty Crocker pie crust mix from my pie)
  2. Chocolate chip cookies
  3. Strawberry angel food cupcakes (not exactly classic but the idea is delicious)

*5 mins later*

..Okay, I got distracted and found other interesting desserts such as this Nigella Lawson's chocolate mousse recipe and OOH raspberry macarons!!


Sometimes I wish I didn't have a sweet tooth. -pokes my pudgy belly-



What would you guys like to see me bake next? Leave a comment ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails